SongBook 3.3.1 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall SongBook 3.3.1 from your computerLinkeSOFT
. You can find out more on LinkeSOFT or check for application updates here
. Click on http://linkesoft.com/
to get more info about SongBook 3.3.1 on LinkeSOFT's website. Usually the SongBook 3.3.1 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LinkeSOFT\SongBook directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling SongBook 3.3.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\LinkeSOFT\SongBook\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled SongBook.exe and occupies 1.51 MB (1587200 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside SongBook 3.3.1. They occupy about 2.25 MB (2356385
bytes) on disk.
- SongBook.exe (1.51 MB)
- SongBookImporter.exe (48.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (703.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.3.1
of SongBook 3.3.1.
SongBook 3.3.1 is an application by the software company LinkeSOFT. Frequently, users choose to remove it. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to remove SongBook 3.3.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall SongBook 3.3.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SongBook 3.3.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "SongBook 3.3.1". If it is installed on your PC the SongBook 3.3.1 application will be found very quickly. When you select SongBook 3.3.1 in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding SongBook 3.3.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SongBook 3.3.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://linkesoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LinkeSOFT\SongBook\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SongBook 3.3.1.
8. After removing SongBook 3.3.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SongBook 3.3.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SongBook 3.3.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove SongBook 3.3.1 by LinkeSOFT from your PC, we are not saying that SongBook 3.3.1 by LinkeSOFT is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove SongBook 3.3.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-28 00:56:03.377