SongBook 2.2 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall SongBook 2.2 from your computerLinkeSOFT
. Go over here
for more details on LinkeSOFT. Further information about SongBook 2.2 can be seen at http://linkesoft.com/
. SongBook 2.2 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\LinkeSOFT\SongBook directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for SongBook 2.2 is "C:\Program Files\LinkeSOFT\SongBook\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file occupies 936.00 KB (958464 bytes) on disk and is titled SongBook.exe.
SongBook 2.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.63 MB (1711962
bytes) on disk.
- SongBook.exe (936.00 KB)
- SongBookImporter.exe (48.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (687.84 KB)
The current web page applies to SongBook 2.2 version 2.2
SongBook 2.2 is a program offered by the software company LinkeSOFT. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to remove SongBook 2.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase SongBook 2.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SongBook 2.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "SongBook 2.2". The SongBook 2.2 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select SongBook 2.2 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding SongBook 2.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SongBook 2.2:
- The publisher is: http://linkesoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\LinkeSOFT\SongBook\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SongBook 2.2.
8. After removing SongBook 2.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SongBook 2.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SongBook 2.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SongBook 2.2 by LinkeSOFT from your PC, nor are we saying that SongBook 2.2 by LinkeSOFT is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SongBook 2.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-15 08:45:37.387