This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall SonelPE5 22.214.171.124 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall SonelPE5 126.96.36.199 from your systemDASL Systems
. Open here
where you can read more on DASL Systems. Detailed information about SonelPE5 188.8.131.52 can be found at http://www.daslsystems.com
. Usually the SonelPE5 184.108.40.206 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SonelPE5 directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\SonelPE5\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove SonelPE5 220.127.116.11. The application's main executable file is called SonelPE5.exe and occupies 3.25 MB (3407360 bytes).
The executables below are part of SonelPE5 18.104.22.168. They occupy about 3.35 MB (3511213
bytes) on disk.
- SonelPE5.exe (3.25 MB)
- uninst.exe (101.42 KB)
The current web page applies to SonelPE5 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
SonelPE5 188.8.131.52 is a program marketed by DASL Systems. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall SonelPE5 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall SonelPE5 220.127.116.11 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SonelPE5 18.104.22.168 or simply activate the Search field and type in "SonelPE5 22.214.171.124". If it is installed on your PC the SonelPE5 126.96.36.199 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select SonelPE5 188.8.131.52 in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about SonelPE5 184.108.40.206, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SonelPE5 220.127.116.11:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.daslsystems.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SonelPE5\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SonelPE5 18.104.22.168.
8. After uninstalling SonelPE5 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SonelPE5 126.96.36.199 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SonelPE5 188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SonelPE5 184.108.40.206 by DASL Systems from your PC, nor are we saying that SonelPE5 220.127.116.11 by DASL Systems is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SonelPE5 18.104.22.168 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 21:53:01.973