This page is about SonarWiz 5.01.0005 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall SonarWiz 5.01.0005 from your computerChesapeake Technology
. Further information on Chesapeake Technology can be seen here
. Click on http://www.chesapeaketech.com
to get more info about SonarWiz 5.01.0005 on Chesapeake Technology's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Chesapeake Technology, Inc\SonarWiz5 folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. SonarWiz 5.01.0005's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Chesapeake Technology, Inc\SonarWiz5\unins000.exe. SonarWiz 5.01.0005's main file takes about 8.52 MB (8937472 bytes) and is named SonarWiz_5.exe.
SonarWiz 5.01.0005 is comprised of the following executables which take 39.00 MB (40896932
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ClearReg.exe (20.00 KB)
- CoverageReportGen.exe (308.00 KB)
- CSFNavReplace.exe (148.00 KB)
- CsfToXTF.exe (124.00 KB)
- CTI3D.exe (21.06 MB)
- CTIDongleManager.exe (112.00 KB)
- DIGTools.exe (44.00 KB)
- GeoStarToSEGY.exe (80.00 KB)
- GridGenV5.exe (52.00 KB)
- KmzGenV5.exe (300.00 KB)
- MagReportGen.exe (104.00 KB)
- Mttty.exe (80.00 KB)
- ODCtoSEGY.exe (120.00 KB)
- PaletteBuilder.exe (80.00 KB)
- pcsim2.exe (40.00 KB)
- S57BatchConverter.exe (36.00 KB)
- SDGen.exe (32.00 KB)
- SEGYChannelSplitter.exe (100.00 KB)
- SEGYDatumShifter.exe (104.00 KB)
- SonarWizNav.exe (5.41 MB)
- SonarWiz_5.exe (8.52 MB)
- SoundOut.exe (76.00 KB)
- SWizWebGen.exe (392.00 KB)
- targetReportGen2.exe (503.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (711.34 KB)
- VPrint.exe (144.00 KB)
- XtfToSegy.exe (116.00 KB)
- ZEdit.exe (284.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.01.0005
of SonarWiz 5.01.0005.
SonarWiz 5.01.0005 is a program marketed by the software company Chesapeake Technology. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to erase SonarWiz 5.01.0005 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove SonarWiz 5.01.0005 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SonarWiz 5.01.0005 or simply click the Search field and type in "SonarWiz 5.01.0005". If it exists on your system the SonarWiz 5.01.0005 application will be found very quickly. When you select SonarWiz 5.01.0005 in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding SonarWiz 5.01.0005, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SonarWiz 5.01.0005:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.chesapeaketech.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Chesapeake Technology, Inc\SonarWiz5\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SonarWiz 5.01.0005.
8. After removing SonarWiz 5.01.0005, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SonarWiz 5.01.0005 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SonarWiz 5.01.0005 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SonarWiz 5.01.0005 by Chesapeake Technology from your computer, nor are we saying that SonarWiz 5.01.0005 by Chesapeake Technology is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SonarWiz 5.01.0005 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-29 19:08:01.850