This info is about Somiibo 0.2.30 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Somiibo 0.2.30 from your systemITW
. Additional info about ITW can be seen here
. Somiibo 0.2.30 is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\somiibo folder, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove Somiibo 0.2.30 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\somiibo\Uninstall Somiibo.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Somiibo.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 64.66 MB (67798016 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Somiibo 0.2.30. They occupy 65.22 MB (68391882
bytes) on disk.
- Somiibo.exe (64.66 MB)
- Uninstall Somiibo.exe (474.95 KB)
- elevate.exe (105.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.2.30
of Somiibo 0.2.30.
Somiibo 0.2.30 is an application offered by ITW. Some users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Somiibo 0.2.30 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Somiibo 0.2.30 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Somiibo 0.2.30 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Somiibo 0.2.30". If it exists on your system the Somiibo 0.2.30 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Somiibo 0.2.30 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Somiibo 0.2.30, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Somiibo 0.2.30.
8. After removing Somiibo 0.2.30, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Somiibo 0.2.30 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Somiibo 0.2.30 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Somiibo 0.2.30 by ITW from your computer, nor are we saying that Somiibo 0.2.30 by ITW is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Somiibo 0.2.30 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-01 07:53:13.530