Some PDF Merge Split 2.0
This info is about Some PDF Merge Split 2.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Some PDF Merge Split 2.0 from your PCSomePDF.com
. Take a look here
for more details on SomePDF.com. More data about the program Some PDF Merge Split 2.0 can be seen at http://www.somepdf.com/
. Usually the Some PDF Merge Split 2.0 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SomePDF\Some PDF Merge Split folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\SomePDF\Some PDF Merge Split\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Some PDF Merge Split 2.0. SomePDFMergeSplit.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 497.00 KB (508928 bytes) on disk.
Some PDF Merge Split 2.0 is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.17 MB (1224181
bytes) on disk:
- SomePDFMergeSplit.exe (497.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.49 KB)
The current web page applies to Some PDF Merge Split 2.0 version 2.0
Some PDF Merge Split 2.0 is an application marketed by SomePDF.com. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Some PDF Merge Split 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Some PDF Merge Split 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Some PDF Merge Split 2.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Some PDF Merge Split 2.0". If it is installed on your PC the Some PDF Merge Split 2.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Some PDF Merge Split 2.0 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Some PDF Merge Split 2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Some PDF Merge Split 2.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.somepdf.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SomePDF\Some PDF Merge Split\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Some PDF Merge Split 2.0.
8. After removing Some PDF Merge Split 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Some PDF Merge Split 2.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Some PDF Merge Split 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Some PDF Merge Split 2.0 by SomePDF.com from your PC, we are not saying that Some PDF Merge Split 2.0 by SomePDF.com is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Some PDF Merge Split 2.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-04 22:56:32.417