Some PDF Image Extractr 1.5
Some PDF Image Extractr 1.5 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Some PDF Image Extractr 1.5 from your computerSomePDF.com
. You can read more on SomePDF.com or check for application updates here
. More details about Some PDF Image Extractr 1.5 can be found at http://www.somepdf.com
. Usually the Some PDF Image Extractr 1.5 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\SomePDF\Some PDF Image Extractr folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Some PDF Image Extractr 1.5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\SomePDF\Some PDF Image Extractr\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. PDF2Img.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.03 MB (2125824 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Some PDF Image Extractr 1.5. They occupy about 2.67 MB (2799370
bytes) on disk.
- PDF2Img.exe (2.03 MB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
The current web page applies to Some PDF Image Extractr 1.5 version 1.5
Some PDF Image Extractr 1.5 is an application offered by the software company SomePDF.com. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Some PDF Image Extractr 1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Some PDF Image Extractr 1.5 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Some PDF Image Extractr 1.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Some PDF Image Extractr 1.5". If it is installed on your PC the Some PDF Image Extractr 1.5 application will be found very quickly. After you click Some PDF Image Extractr 1.5 in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Some PDF Image Extractr 1.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Some PDF Image Extractr 1.5:
- The software company is: http://www.somepdf.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SomePDF\Some PDF Image Extractr\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Some PDF Image Extractr 1.5.
8. After removing Some PDF Image Extractr 1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Some PDF Image Extractr 1.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Some PDF Image Extractr 1.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Some PDF Image Extractr 1.5 by SomePDF.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Some PDF Image Extractr 1.5 by SomePDF.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Some PDF Image Extractr 1.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 14:08:42.443