Some PDF Image Extractr 1.1
This info is about Some PDF Image Extractr 1.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Some PDF Image Extractr 1.1 from your systemSomePDF.com
. Check out here
where you can get more info on SomePDF.com. More information about Some PDF Image Extractr 1.1 can be seen at http://www.somepdf.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SomePDF\Some PDF Image Extractr directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Some PDF Image Extractr 1.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\SomePDF\Some PDF Image Extractr\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Some PDF Image Extractr 1.1's primary file takes about 2.03 MB (2125824 bytes) and is called PDF2Img.exe.
Some PDF Image Extractr 1.1 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.67 MB (2799370
bytes) on disk:
- PDF2Img.exe (2.03 MB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
The current web page applies to Some PDF Image Extractr 1.1 version 1.1
Some PDF Image Extractr 1.1 is a program by SomePDF.com. Some users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to uninstall Some PDF Image Extractr 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Some PDF Image Extractr 1.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Some PDF Image Extractr 1.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Some PDF Image Extractr 1.1". If it is installed on your PC the Some PDF Image Extractr 1.1 app will be found automatically. After you select Some PDF Image Extractr 1.1 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Some PDF Image Extractr 1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Some PDF Image Extractr 1.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.somepdf.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SomePDF\Some PDF Image Extractr\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Some PDF Image Extractr 1.1.
8. After removing Some PDF Image Extractr 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Some PDF Image Extractr 1.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Some PDF Image Extractr 1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Some PDF Image Extractr 1.1 by SomePDF.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Some PDF Image Extractr 1.1 by SomePDF.com is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Some PDF Image Extractr 1.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-26 21:29:34.873