Solstice Client is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Solstice Client from your systemMersive
. Check out here
where you can read more on Mersive. More details about Solstice Client can be seen at http://www.mersive.com/products/solstice/?loc=learnmore
. Solstice Client is commonly set up in the C:\Users\pamel\AppData\Local\Mersive\SolsticeClient directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can uninstall Solstice Client by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\pamel\AppData\Local\Mersive\SolsticeClient\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled SolsticeClient.exe and it has a size of 9.92 MB (10404432 bytes).
Solstice Client installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 10.43 MB (10938528
bytes) on disk.
- SolsticeClient.exe (9.92 MB)
- uninstall.exe (521.58 KB)
The current web page applies to Solstice Client version 3.1.3
only. You can find below info on other releases of Solstice Client:
...click to view all...
Solstice Client is a program marketed by Mersive. Frequently, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Solstice Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Solstice Client with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Solstice Client or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Solstice Client". If it is installed on your PC the Solstice Client app will be found very quickly. When you click Solstice Client in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Solstice Client, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Solstice Client:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mersive.com/products/solstice/?loc=learnmore
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\pamel\AppData\Local\Mersive\SolsticeClient\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Solstice Client.
8. After uninstalling Solstice Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Solstice Client that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Solstice Client with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Solstice Client by Mersive from your computer, we are not saying that Solstice Client by Mersive is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Solstice Client in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-28 00:05:01.440