Solitaire Quest 30
Solitaire Quest 30 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Solitaire Quest 30 from your computercerasus.media GmbH
. You can read more on cerasus.media GmbH or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on Solitaire Quest 30 at http://www.cerasus.de
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Solitaire Quest 30 directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for Solitaire Quest 30 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Solitaire Quest 30\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 659.00 KB (674816 bytes) on disk and is called SolitaireQuest30.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Solitaire Quest 30. They take about 1.30 MB (1361477
bytes) on disk.
- SolitaireQuest30.exe (659.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (670.57 KB)
This web page is about Solitaire Quest 30 version 30
Solitaire Quest 30 is a program released by the software company cerasus.media GmbH. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Solitaire Quest 30 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Solitaire Quest 30 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Solitaire Quest 30 or simply click the Search field and type in "Solitaire Quest 30". If it is installed on your PC the Solitaire Quest 30 app will be found automatically. When you select Solitaire Quest 30 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Solitaire Quest 30, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Solitaire Quest 30:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cerasus.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Solitaire Quest 30\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Solitaire Quest 30.
8. After removing Solitaire Quest 30, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Solitaire Quest 30 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Solitaire Quest 30 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Solitaire Quest 30 by cerasus.media GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that Solitaire Quest 30 by cerasus.media GmbH is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Solitaire Quest 30 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-06-02 20:39:49.403