Solitaire Maniac 1.5
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Solitaire Maniac 1.5 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Solitaire Maniac 1.5 from your PCJTL Development, Inc.
. More information on JTL Development, Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.smaniac.com/
to get more information about Solitaire Maniac 1.5 on JTL Development, Inc.'s website. Solitaire Maniac 1.5 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Maniac directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. Solitaire Maniac 1.5's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Maniac\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.66 MB (1740800 bytes) on disk and is titled maniac.exe.
Solitaire Maniac 1.5 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.73 MB (1812970
bytes) on disk:
- maniac.exe (1.66 MB)
- unins000.exe (70.48 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.5
of Solitaire Maniac 1.5.
Solitaire Maniac 1.5 is an application released by the software company JTL Development, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to remove Solitaire Maniac 1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Solitaire Maniac 1.5 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Solitaire Maniac 1.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Solitaire Maniac 1.5". The Solitaire Maniac 1.5 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Solitaire Maniac 1.5 in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Solitaire Maniac 1.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Solitaire Maniac 1.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.smaniac.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Maniac\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Solitaire Maniac 1.5.
8. After removing Solitaire Maniac 1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Solitaire Maniac 1.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Solitaire Maniac 1.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Solitaire Maniac 1.5 by JTL Development, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Solitaire Maniac 1.5 by JTL Development, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Solitaire Maniac 1.5 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 15:01:53.890