Solitaire Deluxe is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Solitaire Deluxe from your computerPokki
. Take a look here
for more info on Pokki. Usually the Solitaire Deluxe application is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Solitaire Deluxe. ServiceHostApp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 8.22 MB (8616656 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Solitaire Deluxe. They occupy about 22.30 MB (23385920
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (8.22 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.47 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (3.54 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (78.20 KB)
This info is about Solitaire Deluxe version 1.0
If you're planning to uninstall Solitaire Deluxe you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below are left behind on your disk by Solitaire Deluxe when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\IconCache\persistent\Solitaire Deluxe.ico
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Solitaire Deluxe.lnk
Solitaire Deluxe is a program by the software company Pokki. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Solitaire Deluxe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Solitaire Deluxe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Solitaire Deluxe or simply activate the Search field and type in "Solitaire Deluxe". The Solitaire Deluxe program will be found automatically. When you select Solitaire Deluxe in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Solitaire Deluxe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Solitaire Deluxe.
8. After uninstalling Solitaire Deluxe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Solitaire Deluxe which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Solitaire Deluxe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Solitaire Deluxe by Pokki from your computer, nor are we saying that Solitaire Deluxe by Pokki is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Solitaire Deluxe in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-04-28 02:56:34.773