Solitaire Deluxe is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Solitaire Deluxe from your computerPokki
. Take a look here
for more info on Pokki. Usually the Solitaire Deluxe application is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Solitaire Deluxe. ServiceHostApp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 8.22 MB (8616656 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Solitaire Deluxe. They occupy about 22.30 MB (23385920
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (8.22 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.47 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (3.54 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (78.20 KB)
This info is about Solitaire Deluxe version 1.0
If you're planning to uninstall Solitaire Deluxe you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below are left behind on your disk by Solitaire Deluxe when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\IconCache\persistent\Solitaire Deluxe.ico
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Solitaire Deluxe.lnk
Solitaire Deluxe is a program by the software company Pokki. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Solitaire Deluxe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Solitaire Deluxe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Solitaire Deluxe or simply click the Search field and type in "Solitaire Deluxe". If it exists on your system the Solitaire Deluxe app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Solitaire Deluxe in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Solitaire Deluxe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Solitaire Deluxe.
8. After uninstalling Solitaire Deluxe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Solitaire Deluxe which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Solitaire Deluxe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Solitaire Deluxe by Pokki from your computer, nor are we saying that Solitaire Deluxe by Pokki is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Solitaire Deluxe in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-04-28 02:56:34.773