This page contains detailed information on how to remove Solina V2 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Solina V2 from your computerArturia & Team V.R
. More information about Arturia & Team V.R can be seen here
. More data about the application Solina V2 can be seen at http://www.arturia.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\Solina V2 directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Solina V2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\Solina V2\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. unins000.exe is the Solina V2's primary executable file and it takes circa 1.36 MB (1426065 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Solina V2. They occupy about 1.36 MB (1426065
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Solina V2 version 22.214.171.1241
Solina V2 is a program marketed by the software company Arturia & Team V.R. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Solina V2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Solina V2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Solina V2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Solina V2". If it exists on your system the Solina V2 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Solina V2 in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Solina V2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Solina V2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.arturia.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\Solina V2\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Solina V2.
8. After removing Solina V2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Solina V2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Solina V2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Solina V2 by Arturia & Team V.R from your PC, nor are we saying that Solina V2 by Arturia & Team V.R is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Solina V2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-15 14:25:35.867