You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove SolidWordAddIn for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall SolidWordAddIn from your computerSolid Documents
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Solid Documents. Click on http://www.soliddocuments.com/
to get more facts about SolidWordAddIn on Solid Documents's website. SolidWordAddIn is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SolidDocuments\SolidWordAddIn directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for SolidWordAddIn is C:\Program Files (x86)\SolidDocuments\SolidWordAddIn\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is called SetupAddinRegistry.exe and its approximative size is 10.00 KB (10240 bytes).
The executables below are part of SolidWordAddIn. They take an average of 1.14 MB (1193329
bytes) on disk.
- SetupAddinRegistry.exe (10.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The current web page applies to SolidWordAddIn version 8.2.3739.18
alone. Click on the links below for other SolidWordAddIn versions:
...click to view all...
SolidWordAddIn is an application by Solid Documents. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove SolidWordAddIn is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove SolidWordAddIn from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SolidWordAddIn or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SolidWordAddIn". The SolidWordAddIn app will be found very quickly. When you select SolidWordAddIn in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding SolidWordAddIn, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SolidWordAddIn:
- The publisher is: http://www.soliddocuments.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SolidDocuments\SolidWordAddIn\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SolidWordAddIn.
8. After removing SolidWordAddIn, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SolidWordAddIn which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SolidWordAddIn using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SolidWordAddIn by Solid Documents from your computer, we are not saying that SolidWordAddIn by Solid Documents is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SolidWordAddIn in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-04 20:10:38.423