SolidRocks for max 2013 V1.2.1
SolidRocks for max 2013 V1.2.1 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall SolidRocks for max 2013 V1.2.1 from your systemE.I Subburb
. More info about E.I Subburb can be read here
. Please follow www.solidrocks.subburb.com
if you want to read more on SolidRocks for max 2013 V1.2.1 on E.I Subburb's website. SolidRocks for max 2013 V1.2.1 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Autodesk\3ds Max 2013 folder, depending on the user's decision. SolidRocks for max 2013 V1.2.1's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Autodesk\3ds Max 2013\SR_2013_Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 58.92 KB (60331 bytes) on disk and is titled SR_2013_Uninstall.exe.
The following executable files are contained in SolidRocks for max 2013 V1.2.1. They occupy 70.33 MB (73748899
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 3dsmax.exe (10.73 MB)
- 3dsmaxcmd.exe (13.84 KB)
- AdFlashVideoPlayer.exe (1.69 MB)
- AdPointCloudIndexer.exe (89.41 KB)
- AdSubAware.exe (98.91 KB)
- maxadapter.adp.exe (53.34 KB)
- maxfind.exe (523.34 KB)
- MaxInventorServerHost.exe (331.84 KB)
- maxunzip.exe (18.34 KB)
- maxzip.exe (23.34 KB)
- notify.exe (35.34 KB)
- senddmp.exe (2.50 MB)
- SketchUpReader.exe (137.50 KB)
- SR_2013_Uninstall.exe (58.92 KB)
- vrayspawner2013.exe (145.50 KB)
- RegisterInventorServer.exe (33.16 KB)
- Server32bitHost.exe (134.66 KB)
- imf_copy.exe (3.17 MB)
- imf_diff.exe (3.17 MB)
- imf_disp.exe (7.27 MB)
- raysat_3dsmax2013_64.exe (18.41 MB)
- raysat_3dsmax2013_64server.exe (84.00 KB)
- Setup.exe (503.91 KB)
- AcDelTree.exe (14.41 KB)
- Cube2QTVR.exe (22.50 KB)
- quicktimeShim.exe (57.00 KB)
- ra_tiff.exe (80.00 KB)
This web page is about SolidRocks for max 2013 V1.2.1 version 1.2.1
SolidRocks for max 2013 V1.2.1 is a program marketed by E.I Subburb. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY action to erase SolidRocks for max 2013 V1.2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove SolidRocks for max 2013 V1.2.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SolidRocks for max 2013 V1.2.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "SolidRocks for max 2013 V1.2.1". The SolidRocks for max 2013 V1.2.1 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click SolidRocks for max 2013 V1.2.1 in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about SolidRocks for max 2013 V1.2.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SolidRocks for max 2013 V1.2.1:
- The web site of the program is: www.solidrocks.subburb.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Autodesk\3ds Max 2013\SR_2013_Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SolidRocks for max 2013 V1.2.1.
8. After uninstalling SolidRocks for max 2013 V1.2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SolidRocks for max 2013 V1.2.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SolidRocks for max 2013 V1.2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SolidRocks for max 2013 V1.2.1 by E.I Subburb from your PC, we are not saying that SolidRocks for max 2013 V1.2.1 by E.I Subburb is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SolidRocks for max 2013 V1.2.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 07:41:10.660