Solid State Doctor 184.108.40.206
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Solid State Doctor 220.127.116.11 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Solid State Doctor 18.104.22.168 from your PCLC Technology International, Inc.
. Additional info about LC Technology International, Inc. can be seen here
. More info about the program Solid State Doctor 22.214.171.124 can be found at http://www.lc-tech.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Solid State Doctor directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. You can remove Solid State Doctor 126.96.36.199 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Solid State Doctor\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 8.01 MB (8401760 bytes) on disk and is called SSDTool.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Solid State Doctor 188.8.131.52. They occupy about 17.59 MB (18447496
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- licman.exe (2.53 MB)
- SSDTool.exe (8.01 MB)
- SSDToolService.exe (2.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.47 MB)
- VSSTool.exe (692.34 KB)
- VSSTool2003.exe (692.34 KB)
- VSSTool200364.exe (767.34 KB)
- VSSTool64.exe (767.84 KB)
- VSSToolXP.exe (692.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Solid State Doctor 220.127.116.11.
Solid State Doctor 18.104.22.168 is an application by LC Technology International, Inc.. Some computer users choose to erase this program. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to erase Solid State Doctor 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Solid State Doctor 126.96.36.199 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Solid State Doctor 188.8.131.52 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Solid State Doctor 184.108.40.206". If it exists on your system the Solid State Doctor 220.127.116.11 app will be found automatically. After you click Solid State Doctor 18.104.22.168 in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Solid State Doctor 22.214.171.124, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Solid State Doctor 126.96.36.199:
- The publisher is: http://www.lc-tech.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Solid State Doctor\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Solid State Doctor 188.8.131.52.
8. After uninstalling Solid State Doctor 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Solid State Doctor 220.127.116.11 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Solid State Doctor 18.104.22.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Solid State Doctor 22.214.171.124 by LC Technology International, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Solid State Doctor 126.96.36.199 by LC Technology International, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Solid State Doctor 188.8.131.52 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-11 22:45:21.490