Solid State Doctor 22.214.171.124
This info is about Solid State Doctor 126.96.36.199 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Solid State Doctor 188.8.131.52 from your systemLC Technology International, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on LC Technology International, Inc.. More information about Solid State Doctor 184.108.40.206 can be found at http://www.lc-tech.com
. Solid State Doctor 220.127.116.11 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Solid State Doctor directory, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Solid State Doctor\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Solid State Doctor 18.104.22.168. SSDTool.exe is the Solid State Doctor 22.214.171.124's main executable file and it occupies circa 7.83 MB (8208488 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Solid State Doctor 126.96.36.199. They occupy about 17.27 MB (18114000
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- licman.exe (2.51 MB)
- SSDTool.exe (7.83 MB)
- SSDToolService.exe (2.04 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.45 MB)
- VSSTool.exe (675.60 KB)
- VSSTool2003.exe (675.60 KB)
- VSSTool200364.exe (750.60 KB)
- VSSTool64.exe (751.10 KB)
- VSSToolXP.exe (675.60 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Solid State Doctor 184.108.40.206.
Solid State Doctor 220.127.116.11 is a program by the software company LC Technology International, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to remove Solid State Doctor 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Solid State Doctor 22.214.171.124 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Solid State Doctor 126.96.36.199 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Solid State Doctor 188.8.131.52". If it is installed on your PC the Solid State Doctor 184.108.40.206 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Solid State Doctor 220.127.116.11 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Solid State Doctor 18.104.22.168, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Solid State Doctor 22.214.171.124:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.lc-tech.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Solid State Doctor\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Solid State Doctor 126.96.36.199.
8. After removing Solid State Doctor 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Solid State Doctor 184.108.40.206 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Solid State Doctor 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Solid State Doctor 18.104.22.168 by LC Technology International, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Solid State Doctor 22.214.171.124 by LC Technology International, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Solid State Doctor 126.96.36.199 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-14 16:48:22.153