Solid State Doctor 22.214.171.124
This info is about Solid State Doctor 126.96.36.199 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Solid State Doctor 188.8.131.52 from your systemLC Technology International, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on LC Technology International, Inc.. More information about Solid State Doctor 184.108.40.206 can be found at http://www.lc-tech.com
. Solid State Doctor 220.127.116.11 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Solid State Doctor directory, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Solid State Doctor\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Solid State Doctor 18.104.22.168. SSDTool.exe is the Solid State Doctor 22.214.171.124's main executable file and it occupies circa 7.83 MB (8208488 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Solid State Doctor 126.96.36.199. They occupy about 17.27 MB (18114000
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- licman.exe (2.51 MB)
- SSDTool.exe (7.83 MB)
- SSDToolService.exe (2.04 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.45 MB)
- VSSTool.exe (675.60 KB)
- VSSTool2003.exe (675.60 KB)
- VSSTool200364.exe (750.60 KB)
- VSSTool64.exe (751.10 KB)
- VSSToolXP.exe (675.60 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Solid State Doctor 184.108.40.206.
Solid State Doctor 220.127.116.11 is a program by the software company LC Technology International, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to remove Solid State Doctor 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Solid State Doctor 22.214.171.124 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Solid State Doctor 126.96.36.199 or simply click the Search field and type in "Solid State Doctor 188.8.131.52". The Solid State Doctor 184.108.40.206 app will be found automatically. After you select Solid State Doctor 220.127.116.11 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Solid State Doctor 18.104.22.168, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Solid State Doctor 22.214.171.124:
- The publisher is: http://www.lc-tech.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Solid State Doctor\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Solid State Doctor 126.96.36.199.
8. After removing Solid State Doctor 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Solid State Doctor 184.108.40.206 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Solid State Doctor 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Solid State Doctor 18.104.22.168 by LC Technology International, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Solid State Doctor 22.214.171.124 by LC Technology International, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Solid State Doctor 126.96.36.199 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-14 16:48:22.153