Solid Savings is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Solid Savings from your system215 Apps
. You can read more on 215 Apps or check for application updates here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Solid Savings folder (same installation drive as Windows). Solid Savings's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Solid Savings\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled Solid Savings.exe and it has a size of 1.01 MB (1054600 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Solid Savings. They take about 2.98 MB (3122064
bytes) on disk.
- Solid Savings.exe (1.01 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (989.13 KB)
This page is about Solid Savings version 22.214.171.124
only. Click on the links below for other Solid Savings versions:
When planning to uninstall Solid Savings you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\AppDataLow\Software\Solid Savings
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Solid Savings_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Solid Savings_RASMANCS
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Solid Savings
Solid Savings is an application offered by the software company 215 Apps. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to remove Solid Savings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Solid Savings from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Solid Savings or simply activate the Search field and type in "Solid Savings". If it is installed on your PC the Solid Savings application will be found very quickly. When you select Solid Savings in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Solid Savings, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Solid Savings.
8. After uninstalling Solid Savings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Solid Savings that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Solid Savings using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Solid Savings by 215 Apps from your PC, nor are we saying that Solid Savings by 215 Apps is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Solid Savings in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 00:34:33.557