Solid Renamer (32-Bit)
This info is about Solid Renamer (32-Bit) for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Solid Renamer (32-Bit) from your PCBitdreamers
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Bitdreamers. Usually the Solid Renamer (32-Bit) program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bitdreamers\Solid Renamer folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Solid Renamer (32-Bit) is C:\Program Files (x86)\Bitdreamers\Solid Renamer\uninstall.exe. SolidRenamer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 427.00 KB (437248 bytes) on disk.
Solid Renamer (32-Bit) is comprised of the following executables which take 560.28 KB (573728
bytes) on disk:
- SolidRenamer.exe (427.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (133.28 KB)
This info is about Solid Renamer (32-Bit) version 18.104.22.168
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Solid Renamer (32-Bit) from your computer:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Solid Renamer (32-Bit) when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Bitdreamers\Solid Renamer
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Bitdreamers\Solid Renamer (32-Bit)
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Bitdreamers\Solid Renamer
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Bitdreamers\Solid Renamer\locale\de_DE.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Bitdreamers\Solid Renamer\locale\de_DE.qm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Bitdreamers\Solid Renamer\locale\de_DE.ts
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Bitdreamers\Solid Renamer\locale\el.png
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Solid Renamer 32-Bit
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Solid Renamer 32-Bit\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Solid Renamer 32-Bit\UninstallString
Solid Renamer (32-Bit) is an application by Bitdreamers. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY manner to uninstall Solid Renamer (32-Bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Solid Renamer (32-Bit) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Solid Renamer (32-Bit) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Solid Renamer (32-Bit)". If it exists on your system the Solid Renamer (32-Bit) app will be found very quickly. When you select Solid Renamer (32-Bit) in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Solid Renamer (32-Bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Solid Renamer (32-Bit).
8. After removing Solid Renamer (32-Bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Solid Renamer (32-Bit) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Solid Renamer (32-Bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Solid Renamer (32-Bit) by Bitdreamers from your computer, we are not saying that Solid Renamer (32-Bit) by Bitdreamers is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Solid Renamer (32-Bit) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-27 04:16:58.260