Solid Converter v8
You can find below details on how to remove Solid Converter v8 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Solid Converter v8 from your computerSolid Documents
. Go over here
for more info on Solid Documents. Click on http://www.soliddocuments.com/
to get more details about Solid Converter v8 on Solid Documents's website. Usually the Solid Converter v8 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SolidDocuments\Solid Converter v8 folder, depending on the user's option during install. Solid Converter v8's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SolidDocuments\Solid Converter v8\unins000.exe. SolidConverterPDFv8.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 798.67 KB (817840 bytes) on disk.
Solid Converter v8 is composed of the following executables which occupy 7.78 MB (8158913
bytes) on disk:
- SolidConverterPDFv8.exe (798.67 KB)
- solidwordaddinsetup.exe (5.83 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
The current page applies to Solid Converter v8 version 8.2.3739.18
alone. For other Solid Converter v8 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Solid Converter v8 from your PC:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Solid Converter v8:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SolidDocuments\Solid Converter v8
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SolidDocuments\Solid Converter v8\Keygen.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\SolidDocuments\Solid Converter v8\SolidConverterPDFv8.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\SolidDocuments\Solid Converter v8\SolidConverterPDFv8.exe.FriendlyAppName
Solid Converter v8 is a program by the software company Solid Documents. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Solid Converter v8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Solid Converter v8 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Solid Converter v8 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Solid Converter v8". If it exists on your system the Solid Converter v8 application will be found automatically. When you select Solid Converter v8 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Solid Converter v8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Solid Converter v8:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.soliddocuments.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SolidDocuments\Solid Converter v8\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Solid Converter v8.
8. After removing Solid Converter v8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Solid Converter v8 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Solid Converter v8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Solid Converter v8 by Solid Documents from your computer, nor are we saying that Solid Converter v8 by Solid Documents is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Solid Converter v8 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 19:58:44.140