SoliPrax Update 15.2
SoliPrax Update 15.2 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall SoliPrax Update 15.2 from your computerSoliPrax E.K.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on SoliPrax E.K.. More details about the application SoliPrax Update 15.2 can be seen at http://www.soliprax.de/
. SoliPrax Update 15.2 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SoliPrax folder, regulated by the user's decision. You can uninstall SoliPrax Update 15.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\SoliPrax\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. SoliPrax.exe is the SoliPrax Update 15.2's primary executable file and it takes around 32.38 MB (33951232 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of SoliPrax Update 15.2. They take an average of 33.11 MB (34722864
bytes) on disk.
- SoliPrax.exe (32.38 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.05 KB)
- uninst.exe (50.50 KB)
This info is about SoliPrax Update 15.2 version 15.2
SoliPrax Update 15.2 is an application marketed by SoliPrax E.K.. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall SoliPrax Update 15.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove SoliPrax Update 15.2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SoliPrax Update 15.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "SoliPrax Update 15.2". The SoliPrax Update 15.2 app will be found very quickly. When you select SoliPrax Update 15.2 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding SoliPrax Update 15.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SoliPrax Update 15.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.soliprax.de/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SoliPrax\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SoliPrax Update 15.2.
8. After removing SoliPrax Update 15.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SoliPrax Update 15.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SoliPrax Update 15.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SoliPrax Update 15.2 by SoliPrax E.K. from your PC, nor are we saying that SoliPrax Update 15.2 by SoliPrax E.K. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove SoliPrax Update 15.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-05 06:44:08.467