This page contains thorough information on how to remove Solarix for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Solarix from your PCPulsetense Games
. More information about Pulsetense Games can be seen here
. More details about the program Solarix can be seen at http://www.pulsetense.com/
. Solarix is normally installed in the C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Solarix folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing Solarix is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Solarix's main file takes around 2.73 MB (2860832 bytes) and its name is Steam.exe.
The executables below are part of Solarix. They occupy about 18.57 MB (19470840
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (376.28 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.73 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (501.78 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (556.28 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.25 MB)
- uninstall.exe (138.20 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- steamservice.exe (1.39 MB)
- x64launcher.exe (385.78 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (375.78 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.81 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
Solarix is an application by the software company Pulsetense Games. Sometimes, users try to remove it. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Solarix is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Solarix with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Solarix or simply click the Search field and type in "Solarix". If it exists on your system the Solarix application will be found very quickly. After you click Solarix in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Solarix, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Solarix:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pulsetense.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Solarix.
8. After removing Solarix, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Solarix that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Solarix with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Solarix by Pulsetense Games from your PC, we are not saying that Solarix by Pulsetense Games is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Solarix supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-23 13:28:41.123