Solarai Commissioner is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Solarai Commissioner from your computerEmbedia Technologies Corp.
. Further information on Embedia Technologies Corp. can be seen here
. Please open http://www.embedia.com/
if you want to read more on Solarai Commissioner on Embedia Technologies Corp.'s website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Solarai Commissioner folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Solarai Commissioner is C:\Program Files (x86)\Solarai Commissioner\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. SolaraiCommissioner.exe is the Solarai Commissioner's main executable file and it takes circa 139.00 KB (142336 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Solarai Commissioner. They occupy 1.75 MB (1836889
bytes) on disk.
- SolaraiCommissioner.exe (139.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (703.16 KB)
- CaptiveAppEntry.exe (58.00 KB)
- WinPcap_4_1_3.exe (893.68 KB)
The current web page applies to Solarai Commissioner version 8.8.1
only. Click on the links below for other Solarai Commissioner versions:
Solarai Commissioner is an application marketed by the software company Embedia Technologies Corp.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to remove Solarai Commissioner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Solarai Commissioner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Solarai Commissioner or simply click the Search feature and type in "Solarai Commissioner". The Solarai Commissioner application will be found very quickly. When you select Solarai Commissioner in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Solarai Commissioner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Solarai Commissioner:
- The software company is: http://www.embedia.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Solarai Commissioner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Solarai Commissioner.
8. After uninstalling Solarai Commissioner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Solarai Commissioner which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Solarai Commissioner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Solarai Commissioner by Embedia Technologies Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that Solarai Commissioner by Embedia Technologies Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Solarai Commissioner in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-02 15:42:41.980