You can find below details on how to uninstall Solar Flux for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Solar Flux from your PCFirebrand Games
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Firebrand Games. More data about the app Solar Flux can be found at http://www.solarfluxgame.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Solar Flux folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Solar Flux by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. DXSETUP.exe is the Solar Flux's main executable file and it takes about 505.84 KB (517976 bytes) on disk.
Solar Flux installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 13.71 MB (14379016
bytes) on disk.
- Game.exe (3.98 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (4.97 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.27 MB)
Solar Flux is an application released by Firebrand Games. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Solar Flux is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Solar Flux from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Solar Flux or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Solar Flux". The Solar Flux app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Solar Flux in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Solar Flux, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Solar Flux:
- The software company is: http://www.solarfluxgame.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Solar Flux.
8. After removing Solar Flux, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Solar Flux that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Solar Flux using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Solar Flux by Firebrand Games from your computer, we are not saying that Solar Flux by Firebrand Games is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Solar Flux supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-16 19:05:58.373