SolSuite 2013 v13.4
You can find below details on how to uninstall SolSuite 2013 v13.4 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall SolSuite 2013 v13.4 from your computerTreeCardGames
. More info about TreeCardGames can be read here
. More data about the application SolSuite 2013 v13.4 can be seen at http://www.solsuite.com
. Usually the SolSuite 2013 v13.4 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SolSuite folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing SolSuite 2013 v13.4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\SolSuite\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 12.56 MB (13171488 bytes) on disk and is labeled SolSuite.exe.
SolSuite 2013 v13.4 is composed of the following executables which take 15.69 MB (16450987
bytes) on disk:
- SolSuite.exe (12.56 MB)
- unins000.exe (687.78 KB)
- SolSuite_Update.exe (2.46 MB)
This data is about SolSuite 2013 v13.4 version 13.4
SolSuite 2013 v13.4 is an application offered by TreeCardGames. Some people try to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall SolSuite 2013 v13.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete SolSuite 2013 v13.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SolSuite 2013 v13.4 or simply click the Search field and type in "SolSuite 2013 v13.4". If it is installed on your PC the SolSuite 2013 v13.4 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click SolSuite 2013 v13.4 in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about SolSuite 2013 v13.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SolSuite 2013 v13.4:
- The software company is: http://www.solsuite.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SolSuite\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SolSuite 2013 v13.4.
8. After uninstalling SolSuite 2013 v13.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SolSuite 2013 v13.4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SolSuite 2013 v13.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SolSuite 2013 v13.4 by TreeCardGames from your computer, nor are we saying that SolSuite 2013 v13.4 by TreeCardGames is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove SolSuite 2013 v13.4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-24 18:52:33.877