SolSuite 2012 v12.10
SolSuite 2012 v12.10 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall SolSuite 2012 v12.10 from your systemTreeCardGames
. Additional info about TreeCardGames can be seen here
. Please open http://www.solsuite.com
if you want to read more on SolSuite 2012 v12.10 on TreeCardGames's web page. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SolSuite folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for SolSuite 2012 v12.10 is C:\Program Files (x86)\SolSuite\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 12.53 MB (13136256 bytes) on disk and is titled SolSuite.exe.
SolSuite 2012 v12.10 is comprised of the following executables which take 15.66 MB (16415780
bytes) on disk:
- SolSuite.exe (12.53 MB)
- unins000.exe (687.79 KB)
- SolSuite_Update.exe (2.46 MB)
The current web page applies to SolSuite 2012 v12.10 version 12.10
SolSuite 2012 v12.10 is an application marketed by the software company TreeCardGames. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to uninstall SolSuite 2012 v12.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall SolSuite 2012 v12.10 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SolSuite 2012 v12.10 or simply activate the Search field and type in "SolSuite 2012 v12.10". If it exists on your system the SolSuite 2012 v12.10 program will be found automatically. When you click SolSuite 2012 v12.10 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding SolSuite 2012 v12.10, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SolSuite 2012 v12.10:
- The software company is: http://www.solsuite.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SolSuite\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SolSuite 2012 v12.10.
8. After removing SolSuite 2012 v12.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SolSuite 2012 v12.10 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SolSuite 2012 v12.10 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SolSuite 2012 v12.10 by TreeCardGames from your PC, nor are we saying that SolSuite 2012 v12.10 by TreeCardGames is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SolSuite 2012 v12.10 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 20:39:17.627