SolSuite 2010 v10.5
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall SolSuite 2010 v10.5 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall SolSuite 2010 v10.5 from your systemTreeCardGames.com
. You can find out more on TreeCardGames.com or check for application updates here
. Further information about SolSuite 2010 v10.5 can be found at http://www.solsuite.com
. SolSuite 2010 v10.5 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SolSuite directory, regulated by the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for SolSuite 2010 v10.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\SolSuite\unins000.exe. SolSuite.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 10.52 MB (11027776 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in SolSuite 2010 v10.5. They take 11.19 MB (11732067
bytes) on disk.
- SolSuite.exe (10.52 MB)
- unins000.exe (687.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 201010.5
of SolSuite 2010 v10.5.
SolSuite 2010 v10.5 is an application offered by the software company TreeCardGames.com. Some computer users choose to erase this application. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to erase SolSuite 2010 v10.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete SolSuite 2010 v10.5 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SolSuite 2010 v10.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "SolSuite 2010 v10.5". If it is installed on your PC the SolSuite 2010 v10.5 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click SolSuite 2010 v10.5 in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding SolSuite 2010 v10.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SolSuite 2010 v10.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.solsuite.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SolSuite\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SolSuite 2010 v10.5.
8. After removing SolSuite 2010 v10.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SolSuite 2010 v10.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SolSuite 2010 v10.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SolSuite 2010 v10.5 by TreeCardGames.com from your computer, nor are we saying that SolSuite 2010 v10.5 by TreeCardGames.com is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SolSuite 2010 v10.5 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-17 08:23:54.957