This page is about Sohodox 9.6 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Sohodox 9.6 from your systemITAZ Technologies
. More information on ITAZ Technologies can be found here
. More information about Sohodox 9.6 can be found at http://www.sohodox.com/
. Usually the Sohodox 9.6 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sohodox Desktop directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Sohodox 9.6 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sohodox Desktop\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Sohodox.exe is the Sohodox 9.6's main executable file and it takes about 538.00 KB (550912 bytes) on disk.
Sohodox 9.6 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.23 MB (4434681
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CreateShortcut.exe (222.50 KB)
- ITAZ.DMS.ConnectionManager.exe (48.00 KB)
- Itaz.Dms.IndexingApp.exe (55.00 KB)
- Itaz.x64.Ifilter.Extractor.exe (18.50 KB)
- Itaz.x86.Ifilter.Extractor.exe (18.50 KB)
- JETCOMP.exe (64.00 KB)
- Notification.exe (76.50 KB)
- OfficeFileToPDFConvertor.exe (11.00 KB)
- OfficeToPDF.exe (75.00 KB)
- pdfsearch.exe (93.00 KB)
- Sohodox.exe (538.00 KB)
- SohodoxMain.exe (624.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (719.16 KB)
- CaptureFolderConfigurator.exe (167.09 KB)
- Itaz.Dms.DocumentUploader.Controller.exe (243.00 KB)
- Itaz.Dms.DocumentUploader.Service.exe (77.50 KB)
- RestartExplorer.exe (16.00 KB)
- RegisterExtensionDotNet40_x64.exe (9.50 KB)
- UploadSavedDocument.exe (9.00 KB)
- RegisterExtensionDotNet40_x86.exe (10.00 KB)
- UploadSavedDocument.exe (10.00 KB)
- EmailCaptureCtr.exe (274.00 KB)
- EmailCaptureSvr.exe (58.50 KB)
- FldMonCtr.exe (196.00 KB)
- FldMonSrv.exe (59.50 KB)
- SohodoxLogin.exe (382.50 KB)
- SohodoxLoginHelper.exe (102.00 KB)
This web page is about Sohodox 9.6 version 9
Sohodox 9.6 is an application offered by the software company ITAZ Technologies. Some computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Sohodox 9.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Sohodox 9.6 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Sohodox 9.6 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Sohodox 9.6". If it exists on your system the Sohodox 9.6 app will be found automatically. After you select Sohodox 9.6 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Sohodox 9.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sohodox 9.6:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.sohodox.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sohodox Desktop\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Sohodox 9.6.
8. After removing Sohodox 9.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Sohodox 9.6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sohodox 9.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Sohodox 9.6 by ITAZ Technologies from your computer, nor are we saying that Sohodox 9.6 by ITAZ Technologies is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sohodox 9.6 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-10 05:57:54.583