This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Sohodox 7.0 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Sohodox 7.0 from your PCITAZ
. Go over here
for more information on ITAZ. Further information about Sohodox 7.0 can be seen at http://www.itaz.com/
. Sohodox 7.0 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sohodox Desktop folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sohodox Desktop\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Sohodox 7.0. Sohodox.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 605.52 KB (620056 bytes) on disk.
Sohodox 7.0 is comprised of the following executables which take 2.68 MB (2811310
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ITAZ.DMS.ConnectionManager.exe (60.00 KB)
- Sohodox.exe (605.52 KB)
- SohodoxMain.exe (482.02 KB)
- unins000.exe (697.87 KB)
- bkprst.exe (188.00 KB)
- EmailCaptureCtr.exe (268.00 KB)
- EmailCaptureSvr.exe (64.00 KB)
- FldMonCtr.exe (200.00 KB)
- FldMonSrv.exe (64.00 KB)
- Itaz.Dms.IndexingService.Controller.exe (60.00 KB)
- Itaz.Dms.IndexingService.exe (56.00 KB)
The current page applies to Sohodox 7.0 version 7
Sohodox 7.0 is a program offered by ITAZ. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Sohodox 7.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Sohodox 7.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Sohodox 7.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sohodox 7.0". The Sohodox 7.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Sohodox 7.0 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Sohodox 7.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sohodox 7.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.itaz.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sohodox Desktop\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Sohodox 7.0.
8. After uninstalling Sohodox 7.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sohodox 7.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Sohodox 7.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sohodox 7.0 by ITAZ from your computer, we are not saying that Sohodox 7.0 by ITAZ is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sohodox 7.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 16:00:49.770