Soha Manager is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Soha Manager from your PCSoha - VCCorp
. More information on Soha - VCCorp can be found here
. You can see more info on Soha Manager at http://phim.soha.vn/
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SohaManager folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\SohaManager\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Soha Manager. SohaManager.exe is the Soha Manager's primary executable file and it occupies circa 1.34 MB (1402880 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Soha Manager. They occupy about 2.01 MB (2103729
bytes) on disk.
- SohaManager.exe (1.34 MB)
- SohaUpdate.exe (569.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (115.42 KB)
This data is about Soha Manager version 3.0
Soha Manager is an application released by the software company Soha - VCCorp. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Soha Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Soha Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Soha Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Soha Manager". The Soha Manager application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Soha Manager in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Soha Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Soha Manager:
- The software company is: http://phim.soha.vn/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SohaManager\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Soha Manager.
8. After uninstalling Soha Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Soha Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Soha Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Soha Manager by Soha - VCCorp from your PC, nor are we saying that Soha Manager by Soha - VCCorp is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Soha Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-13 08:42:18.853