Software Updater version 1.8.4
Software Updater version 1.8.4 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Software Updater version 1.8.4 from your computerAir Software
. Additional info about Air Software can be seen here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Software Updater directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Software Updater\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Software Updater version 1.8.4. SoftwareUpdater.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 368.00 KB (376832 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Software Updater version 1.8.4. They take 1.04 MB (1094817
bytes) on disk.
- SoftwareUpdater.exe (368.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
The current web page applies to Software Updater version 1.8.4 version 1.8.4
If you are manually uninstalling Software Updater version 1.8.4 we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by Software Updater version 1.8.4's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Framework\Resources\Updater
Frequently the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Framework\Resources\Updater\HP.SupportFramework.Common.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Framework\Resources\Updater\HP.SupportFramework.Communicator.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Framework\Resources\Updater\HP.SupportFramework.UI.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Framework\Resources\Updater\HP.SupportFramework.Utilities.dll
Supplementary values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\MIME\Database\Content Type\application/x-vnd-intel-webapi-updater
Software Updater version 1.8.4 is an application released by Air Software. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Software Updater version 1.8.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Software Updater version 1.8.4 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Software Updater version 1.8.4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Software Updater version 1.8.4". If it exists on your system the Software Updater version 1.8.4 program will be found automatically. After you click Software Updater version 1.8.4 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Software Updater version 1.8.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Software Updater version 1.8.4.
8. After removing Software Updater version 1.8.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Software Updater version 1.8.4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Software Updater version 1.8.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Software Updater version 1.8.4 by Air Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Software Updater version 1.8.4 by Air Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Software Updater version 1.8.4 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 12:23:37.137