This info is about Software Updater for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Software Updater from your PCDeltaTech Electronics
. More data about DeltaTech Electronics can be found here
. More info about the program Software Updater can be seen at http://www.auto-testers.com
. Software Updater is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Software Updater directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Software Updater\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Software Updater. Updater.exe is the Software Updater's main executable file and it occupies around 1.47 MB (1544704 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Software Updater. They occupy about 1.55 MB (1626957
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (80.33 KB)
- Updater.exe (1.47 MB)
Software Updater is a program marketed by the software company DeltaTech Electronics. Sometimes, users try to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Software Updater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Software Updater from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Software Updater or simply activate the Search field and type in "Software Updater". If it is installed on your PC the Software Updater program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Software Updater in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Software Updater, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Software Updater:
- The software company is: http://www.auto-testers.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Software Updater\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Software Updater.
8. After removing Software Updater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Software Updater that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Software Updater with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Software Updater by DeltaTech Electronics from your computer, we are not saying that Software Updater by DeltaTech Electronics is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Software Updater supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 13:09:15.710