Software Update 184.108.40.206
Software Update 220.127.116.11 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Software Update 18.104.22.168 from your systemGlarysoft Ltd
. Take a look here
for more info on Glarysoft Ltd. More information about Software Update 22.214.171.124 can be found at http://www.glarysoft.com/software-update/
. Software Update 126.96.36.199 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Glarysoft\Software Update 5 folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Software Update 188.8.131.52 is C:\Program Files\Glarysoft\Software Update 5\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Software Update 184.108.40.206's primary file takes about 484.45 KB (496080 bytes) and its name is Software Update.exe.
The executables below are part of Software Update 220.127.116.11. They occupy an average of 1.91 MB (2003072
bytes) on disk.
- CrashReport.exe (942.95 KB)
- GUDownloader.exe (206.45 KB)
- Software Update.exe (484.45 KB)
- uninst.exe (182.31 KB)
- Win64ShellLink.exe (139.95 KB)
The current web page applies to Software Update 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
Many files, folders and registry data will not be uninstalled when you want to remove Software Update 126.96.36.199 from your computer.Directories that were left behind:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Software Update 188.8.131.52:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\LiveUpdate\update
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\ACD Systems\acdIDInTouch2\20\update
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\184.108.40.206\GoogleCrashHandler.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\220.127.116.11\GoogleCrashHandler64.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\18.104.22.168\GoogleUpdate.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\22.214.171.124\GoogleUpdateBroker.exe
Additional registry values that you should delete:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Software Update Wizard (Redist)\DisplayName
Software Update 126.96.36.199 is an application marketed by the software company Glarysoft Ltd. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to erase Software Update 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Software Update 184.108.40.206 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Software Update 220.127.116.11 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Software Update 18.104.22.168". The Software Update 22.214.171.124 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Software Update 126.96.36.199 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Software Update 188.8.131.52, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Software Update 184.108.40.206:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.glarysoft.com/software-update/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Glarysoft\Software Update 5\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Software Update 220.127.116.11.
8. After uninstalling Software Update 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Software Update 22.214.171.124 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Software Update 126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Software Update 188.8.131.52 by Glarysoft Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Software Update 184.108.40.206 by Glarysoft Ltd is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Software Update 220.127.116.11 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 17:47:00.307