Software Technical Support
This info is about Software Technical Support for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Software Technical Support from your computerDOM
. Take a look here
for more details on DOM. More data about the application Software Technical Support can be seen at http://doubleoptmedia.com/
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Software Technical Support directory (same installation drive as Windows). Software Technical Support's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Software Technical Support\uninstall.exe. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.29 MB (1351808 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Software Technical Support. They occupy 3.88 MB (4073168
bytes) on disk.
- diagnostics.exe (1.65 MB)
- postrun.exe (889.33 KB)
- prerun.exe (81.63 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.29 MB)
Click on the links below for other Software Technical Support versions:
Many files, folders and registry data will not be removed when you remove Software Technical Support from your computer.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Software Technical Support:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Software Technical Support
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Software Technical Support\diagnostics.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Software Technical Support\lua5.1.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Software Technical Support\postrun.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Software Technical Support\prerun.exe
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Software Technical Support
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Software Technical Support\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Software Technical Support\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Software Technical Support\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Software Technical Support\UninstallString
Software Technical Support is a program released by DOM. Some users try to uninstall it. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Software Technical Support is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Software Technical Support with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Software Technical Support or simply click the Search field and type in "Software Technical Support". If it is installed on your PC the Software Technical Support program will be found very quickly. When you click Software Technical Support in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Software Technical Support, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Software Technical Support:
- The web site of the application is: http://doubleoptmedia.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Software Technical Support\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Software Technical Support.
8. After removing Software Technical Support, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Software Technical Support that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Software Technical Support using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Software Technical Support by DOM from your PC, we are not saying that Software Technical Support by DOM is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Software Technical Support in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-07 06:06:37.560