Software Maker Pro
Software Maker Pro is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Software Maker Pro from your PCJenRich Publishing
. Additional info about JenRich Publishing can be read here
. Please open http://www.softwaremakerpro.com
if you want to read more on Software Maker Pro on JenRich Publishing's web page. Usually the Software Maker Pro application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Software Maker Pro folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Software Maker Pro is C:\Program Files (x86)\Software Maker Pro\unins000.exe. SoftwareMakerPro.exe is the Software Maker Pro's main executable file and it takes circa 192.00 KB (196608 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Software Maker Pro. They take about 267.49 KB (273905
bytes) on disk.
- SoftwareMakerPro.exe (192.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (75.49 KB)
The current page applies to Software Maker Pro version 3.0
Software Maker Pro is a program released by the software company JenRich Publishing. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to remove Software Maker Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Software Maker Pro from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Software Maker Pro or simply click the Search feature and type in "Software Maker Pro". The Software Maker Pro program will be found very quickly. After you click Software Maker Pro in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Software Maker Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Software Maker Pro:
- The software company is: http://www.softwaremakerpro.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Software Maker Pro\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Software Maker Pro.
8. After removing Software Maker Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Software Maker Pro that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Software Maker Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Software Maker Pro by JenRich Publishing from your computer, nor are we saying that Software Maker Pro by JenRich Publishing is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Software Maker Pro supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 22:50:54.663