Software Authenticator Plus
Software Authenticator Plus is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Software Authenticator Plus from your systemA Steve Creation/Convergence
. More data about A Steve Creation/Convergence can be seen here
. Usually the Software Authenticator Plus application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\ASC-C\Software Authenticator Plus folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Software Authenticator Plus is "C:\Program Files\ASC-C\Software Authenticator Plus\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\ASC-C\Software Authenticator Plus\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Software Authenticator Plus.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 498.09 KB (510042 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Software Authenticator Plus. They occupy an average of 5.41 MB (5671770
bytes) on disk.
- Software Authenticator Plus.exe (498.09 KB)
- uninstall.exe (4.92 MB)
This page is about Software Authenticator Plus version 1.0
Software Authenticator Plus is a program by the software company A Steve Creation/Convergence. Some users decide to remove this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to remove Software Authenticator Plus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Software Authenticator Plus from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Software Authenticator Plus or simply activate the Search field and type in "Software Authenticator Plus". If it is installed on your PC the Software Authenticator Plus program will be found very quickly. When you click Software Authenticator Plus in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Software Authenticator Plus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Software Authenticator Plus.
8. After uninstalling Software Authenticator Plus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Software Authenticator Plus which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Software Authenticator Plus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Software Authenticator Plus by A Steve Creation/Convergence from your computer, we are not saying that Software Authenticator Plus by A Steve Creation/Convergence is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Software Authenticator Plus in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 10:51:51.830