Softube Tube Delay
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Softube Tube Delay for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Softube Tube Delay from your computerSoftube AB
. Open here
for more details on Softube AB. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Softube\Plug-Ins 64-bit directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can remove Softube Tube Delay by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Softube\Plug-Ins 64-bit\Uninstall Softube Tube Delay (x64).exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Uninstall Softube Tube Delay (x64).exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 98.70 KB (101066 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Softube Tube Delay. They take about 394.89 KB (404366
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall Softube Drawmer S73 (x64).exe (98.73 KB)
- Uninstall Softube Saturation Knob (x64).exe (98.73 KB)
- Uninstall Softube TSAR-1R Reverb (x64).exe (98.73 KB)
- Uninstall Softube Tube Delay (x64).exe (98.70 KB)
This page is about Softube Tube Delay version 2.4.98
only. Click on the links below for other Softube Tube Delay versions:
...click to view all...
Softube Tube Delay is an application marketed by the software company Softube AB. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to remove Softube Tube Delay is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Softube Tube Delay with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Softube Tube Delay or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Softube Tube Delay". If it exists on your system the Softube Tube Delay application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Softube Tube Delay in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Softube Tube Delay, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Softube Tube Delay.
8. After uninstalling Softube Tube Delay, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Softube Tube Delay that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Softube Tube Delay with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Softube Tube Delay by Softube AB from your computer, we are not saying that Softube Tube Delay by Softube AB is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Softube Tube Delay supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 15:30:26.677