Softube Passive-Active Pack
This web page is about Softube Passive-Active Pack for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Softube Passive-Active Pack from your systemSoftube AB
. More information about Softube AB can be read here
. Usually the Softube Passive-Active Pack program is found in the C:\Program Files\Softube\Plug-Ins 64-bit folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Softube Passive-Active Pack by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Softube\Plug-Ins 64-bit\Uninstall Softube Passive-Active Pack (x64).exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Uninstall Softube Passive-Active Pack (x64).exe is the Softube Passive-Active Pack's main executable file and it takes approximately 81.74 KB (83701 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Softube Passive-Active Pack. They occupy about 81.74 KB (83701
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall Softube Passive-Active Pack (x64).exe (81.74 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.4.63
of Softube Passive-Active Pack. You can find below info on other versions of Softube Passive-Active Pack:
...click to view all...
Softube Passive-Active Pack is an application offered by the software company Softube AB. Frequently, users decide to remove it. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Softube Passive-Active Pack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Softube Passive-Active Pack with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Softube Passive-Active Pack or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Softube Passive-Active Pack". The Softube Passive-Active Pack program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Softube Passive-Active Pack in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Softube Passive-Active Pack, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Softube Passive-Active Pack.
8. After uninstalling Softube Passive-Active Pack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Softube Passive-Active Pack that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Softube Passive-Active Pack with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Softube Passive-Active Pack by Softube AB from your computer, nor are we saying that Softube Passive-Active Pack by Softube AB is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Softube Passive-Active Pack supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-24 13:21:32.770