Softros LAN Messenger
Softros LAN Messenger is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Softros LAN Messenger from your computerSoftros Systems, Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on Softros Systems, Inc.. Click on http://www.softros.com/
to get more data about Softros LAN Messenger on Softros Systems, Inc.'s website. Softros LAN Messenger is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Softros Systems\Softros Messenger directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can uninstall Softros LAN Messenger by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Softros Systems\Softros Messenger\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named Messenger.exe and its approximative size is 4.49 MB (4708208 bytes).
Softros LAN Messenger contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.71 MB (5985728
bytes) on disk.
- LicenseHandler.exe (50.86 KB)
- Messenger.exe (4.49 MB)
- Msgctrl.exe (45.36 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The current web page applies to Softros LAN Messenger version 4.5.8
alone. For more Softros LAN Messenger versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Softros LAN Messenger is a program offered by the software company Softros Systems, Inc.. Some users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to remove Softros LAN Messenger is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Softros LAN Messenger from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Softros LAN Messenger or simply activate the Search field and type in "Softros LAN Messenger". The Softros LAN Messenger application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Softros LAN Messenger in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Softros LAN Messenger, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Softros LAN Messenger:
- The software company is: http://www.softros.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Softros Systems\Softros Messenger\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Softros LAN Messenger.
8. After removing Softros LAN Messenger, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Softros LAN Messenger that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Softros LAN Messenger using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Softros LAN Messenger by Softros Systems, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Softros LAN Messenger by Softros Systems, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Softros LAN Messenger supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-03 00:15:15.420