Softonic Toolbar Updater
Softonic Toolbar Updater is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Softonic Toolbar Updater from your PCAsk.com
. More information on Ask.com can be seen here
. Usually the Softonic Toolbar Updater application is found in the C:\Program Files\Ask.com\Updater folder, depending on the user's option during install. Softonic Toolbar Updater's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Ask.com\Updater\Updater.exe -uninstall. Softonic Toolbar Updater's primary file takes about 1.49 MB (1561768 bytes) and is named Updater.exe.
Softonic Toolbar Updater is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.49 MB (1561768
bytes) on disk:
The current page applies to Softonic Toolbar Updater version 184.108.40.20637
Softonic Toolbar Updater is a program released by the software company Ask.com. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Softonic Toolbar Updater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Softonic Toolbar Updater from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Softonic Toolbar Updater or simply click the Search field and type in "Softonic Toolbar Updater". If it exists on your system the Softonic Toolbar Updater app will be found very quickly. After you select Softonic Toolbar Updater in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Softonic Toolbar Updater, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Softonic Toolbar Updater.
8. After uninstalling Softonic Toolbar Updater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Softonic Toolbar Updater which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Softonic Toolbar Updater with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Softonic Toolbar Updater by Ask.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Softonic Toolbar Updater by Ask.com is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Softonic Toolbar Updater supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-09 23:44:53.843