Softonic-Eng7 Toolbar is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Softonic-Eng7 Toolbar from your PCSoftonic-Eng7
. Further information on Softonic-Eng7 can be found here
. You can read more about about Softonic-Eng7 Toolbar at http://SoftonicEng7.OurToolbar.com/
. Softonic-Eng7 Toolbar is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Softonic-Eng7 directory, subject to the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for Softonic-Eng7 Toolbar is C:\Program Files\Softonic-Eng7\uninstall.exe. Softonic-Eng7ToolbarHelper1.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 64.29 KB (65832 bytes) on disk.
Softonic-Eng7 Toolbar contains of the executables below. They take 373.37 KB (382328
bytes) on disk.
- Softonic-Eng7ToolbarHelper1.exe (64.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (95.29 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (149.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Softonic-Eng7 Toolbar version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find here a few links to other Softonic-Eng7 Toolbar versions:
...click to view all...
Softonic-Eng7 Toolbar is an application marketed by Softonic-Eng7. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to remove Softonic-Eng7 Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Softonic-Eng7 Toolbar from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Softonic-Eng7 Toolbar or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Softonic-Eng7 Toolbar". If it exists on your system the Softonic-Eng7 Toolbar program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Softonic-Eng7 Toolbar in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Softonic-Eng7 Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Softonic-Eng7 Toolbar:
- The web site of the program is: http://SoftonicEng7.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Softonic-Eng7\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Softonic-Eng7 Toolbar.
8. After removing Softonic-Eng7 Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Softonic-Eng7 Toolbar that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Softonic-Eng7 Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Softonic-Eng7 Toolbar by Softonic-Eng7 from your PC, nor are we saying that Softonic-Eng7 Toolbar by Softonic-Eng7 is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Softonic-Eng7 Toolbar in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-09 09:09:35.400