SoftOrbits Photo Editor 2.2
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall SoftOrbits Photo Editor 2.2 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall SoftOrbits Photo Editor 2.2 from your computerSoftOrbits
. More information about SoftOrbits can be read here
. You can read more about related to SoftOrbits Photo Editor 2.2 at http://www.softorbits.com/
. SoftOrbits Photo Editor 2.2 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SoftOrbits Photo Editor folder, depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for SoftOrbits Photo Editor 2.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\SoftOrbits Photo Editor\unins000.exe. SoftOrbits Photo Editor 2.2's primary file takes around 41.68 MB (43707832 bytes) and is called SOPhotoEditor.exe.
SoftOrbits Photo Editor 2.2 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 42.81 MB (44893552
bytes) on disk:
- SOPhotoEditor.exe (41.68 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The current web page applies to SoftOrbits Photo Editor 2.2 version 2.2
SoftOrbits Photo Editor 2.2 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk by SoftOrbits Photo Editor 2.2 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SoftOrbits Photo Editor
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SoftOrbits Photo Editor\deals.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SoftOrbits Photo Editor\SOPhotoEditor.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SoftOrbits Photo Editor\unins000.exe
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\SoftOrbits Photo Editor_is1
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\SoftOrbits Photo Editor\SOPhotoEditor.exe.FriendlyAppName
SoftOrbits Photo Editor 2.2 is a program marketed by SoftOrbits. Some people want to erase this program. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to erase SoftOrbits Photo Editor 2.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete SoftOrbits Photo Editor 2.2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SoftOrbits Photo Editor 2.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SoftOrbits Photo Editor 2.2". If it is installed on your PC the SoftOrbits Photo Editor 2.2 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select SoftOrbits Photo Editor 2.2 in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding SoftOrbits Photo Editor 2.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SoftOrbits Photo Editor 2.2:
- The software company is: http://www.softorbits.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SoftOrbits Photo Editor\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SoftOrbits Photo Editor 2.2.
8. After removing SoftOrbits Photo Editor 2.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SoftOrbits Photo Editor 2.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SoftOrbits Photo Editor 2.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SoftOrbits Photo Editor 2.2 by SoftOrbits from your computer, we are not saying that SoftOrbits Photo Editor 2.2 by SoftOrbits is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SoftOrbits Photo Editor 2.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 09:09:02.730