SoftEther VPN Server Manager
This web page is about SoftEther VPN Server Manager for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server Manager from your computerSoftEther VPN Project
. Additional info about SoftEther VPN Project can be read here
. Please follow http://selinks.org/
if you want to read more on SoftEther VPN Server Manager on SoftEther VPN Project's page. SoftEther VPN Server Manager is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server Manager folder, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server Manager\vpnsetup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove SoftEther VPN Server Manager. vpnsmgr_x64.exe is the SoftEther VPN Server Manager's main executable file and it occupies about 5.13 MB (5375432 bytes) on disk.
SoftEther VPN Server Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 20.70 MB (21701408
bytes) on disk.
- vpncmd_x64.exe (5.00 MB)
- vpnsetup.exe (4.67 MB)
- vpnsetup_x64.exe (5.90 MB)
- vpnsmgr_x64.exe (5.13 MB)
The current web page applies to SoftEther VPN Server Manager version 4.21.9613
only. Click on the links below for other SoftEther VPN Server Manager versions:
...click to view all...
SoftEther VPN Server Manager is a program released by the software company SoftEther VPN Project. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server Manager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SoftEther VPN Server Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "SoftEther VPN Server Manager". If it is installed on your PC the SoftEther VPN Server Manager application will be found very quickly. After you select SoftEther VPN Server Manager in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about SoftEther VPN Server Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SoftEther VPN Server Manager:
- The web site of the application is: http://selinks.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server Manager\vpnsetup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SoftEther VPN Server Manager.
8. After removing SoftEther VPN Server Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SoftEther VPN Server Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SoftEther VPN Server Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SoftEther VPN Server Manager by SoftEther VPN Project from your PC, we are not saying that SoftEther VPN Server Manager by SoftEther VPN Project is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove SoftEther VPN Server Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 20:26:18.243