SoftEther VPN Client
This web page contains complete information on how to remove SoftEther VPN Client for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall SoftEther VPN Client from your systemSoftEther Project
. You can read more on SoftEther Project or check for application updates here
. Please open http://selinks.org/
if you want to read more on SoftEther VPN Client on SoftEther Project's page. SoftEther VPN Client is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Client folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can remove SoftEther VPN Client by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Client\vpnsetup.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. SoftEther VPN Client's primary file takes about 4.17 MB (4369464 bytes) and is named vpncmgr_x64.exe.
The following executable files are contained in SoftEther VPN Client. They take 29.66 MB (31105472
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- vpnclient.exe (3.26 MB)
- vpnclient_x64.exe (3.98 MB)
- vpncmd.exe (3.27 MB)
- vpncmd_x64.exe (3.99 MB)
- vpncmgr.exe (3.45 MB)
- vpncmgr_x64.exe (4.17 MB)
- vpninstall.exe (3.38 MB)
- vpnsetup.exe (4.16 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.00.9053
of SoftEther VPN Client. For more SoftEther VPN Client versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall SoftEther VPN Client you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were left behind:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall SoftEther VPN Client:
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Client
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Client\backup.vpn_vpnclient.config\readme.txt
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Client\client_log\client_20150617.log
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Client\client_log\client_20150618.log
- C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Client\client_log\client_20150619.log
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SoftEther Corporation\PacketiX VPN\Client Manager
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SoftEther Project\SoftEther VPN\Client Manager
SoftEther VPN Client is a program marketed by the software company SoftEther Project. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase SoftEther VPN Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase SoftEther VPN Client with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SoftEther VPN Client or simply activate the Search field and type in "SoftEther VPN Client". The SoftEther VPN Client program will be found automatically. When you click SoftEther VPN Client in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding SoftEther VPN Client, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SoftEther VPN Client:
- The publisher is: http://selinks.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Client\vpnsetup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SoftEther VPN Client.
8. After uninstalling SoftEther VPN Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SoftEther VPN Client that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SoftEther VPN Client using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SoftEther VPN Client by SoftEther Project from your computer, nor are we saying that SoftEther VPN Client by SoftEther Project is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SoftEther VPN Client in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-25 08:58:35.730