Soft Organizer version 3.50
This web page is about Soft Organizer version 3.50 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Soft Organizer version 3.50 from your computerChemTable Software
. Go over here
for more info on ChemTable Software. Soft Organizer version 3.50 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Soft Organizer directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can uninstall Soft Organizer version 3.50 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Soft Organizer\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Soft Organizer version 3.50's main file takes about 1.97 MB (2066944 bytes) and is called SoftOrganizer.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Soft Organizer version 3.50. They take about 5.90 MB (6182952
bytes) on disk.
- Reg64Call.exe (103.62 KB)
- SoftOrganizer.exe (1.97 MB)
- SoftOrganizerAgent.exe (1.18 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.10 MB)
- Updater.exe (1.55 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.50
of Soft Organizer version 3.50.
Soft Organizer version 3.50 is a program by ChemTable Software. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to remove Soft Organizer version 3.50 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Soft Organizer version 3.50 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Soft Organizer version 3.50 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Soft Organizer version 3.50". If it is installed on your PC the Soft Organizer version 3.50 program will be found very quickly. After you click Soft Organizer version 3.50 in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Soft Organizer version 3.50, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Soft Organizer version 3.50.
8. After uninstalling Soft Organizer version 3.50, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Soft Organizer version 3.50 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Soft Organizer version 3.50 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Soft Organizer version 3.50 by ChemTable Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Soft Organizer version 3.50 by ChemTable Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Soft Organizer version 3.50 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-18 00:38:47.840