This info is about Soft Cleaner for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Soft Cleaner from your systemsatheeshsoft
. More information about satheeshsoft can be found here
. More data about the application Soft Cleaner can be found at http://www.softcleaner.in
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft Cleaner directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Soft Cleaner is C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft Cleaner\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled Soft Cleaner.exe and its approximative size is 13.58 MB (14241184 bytes).
Soft Cleaner installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 14.26 MB (14955413
bytes) on disk.
- Soft Cleaner.exe (13.58 MB)
- unins000.exe (697.49 KB)
The current page applies to Soft Cleaner version 108.2018.8.1
alone. For more Soft Cleaner versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Soft Cleaner is a program marketed by the software company satheeshsoft. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Soft Cleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Soft Cleaner from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Soft Cleaner or simply activate the Search field and type in "Soft Cleaner". If it exists on your system the Soft Cleaner program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Soft Cleaner in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Soft Cleaner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Soft Cleaner:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.softcleaner.in
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft Cleaner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Soft Cleaner.
8. After removing Soft Cleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Soft Cleaner that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Soft Cleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Soft Cleaner by satheeshsoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Soft Cleaner by satheeshsoft is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Soft Cleaner in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-31 10:59:17.537