This web page contains complete information on how to remove Soft Auto for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Soft Auto from your computerMajd
. Further information on Majd can be found here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Soft Auto folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. You can remove Soft Auto by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Soft Auto\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. uninst.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 80.63 KB (82567 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Soft Auto. They occupy about 80.63 KB (82567
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Soft Auto version 1.0
Soft Auto is an application released by Majd. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to uninstall Soft Auto is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Soft Auto using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Soft Auto or simply click the Search feature and type in "Soft Auto". If it exists on your system the Soft Auto app will be found automatically. When you select Soft Auto in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Soft Auto, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Soft Auto.
8. After removing Soft Auto, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Soft Auto which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Soft Auto using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Soft Auto by Majd from your PC, nor are we saying that Soft Auto by Majd is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Soft Auto in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-23 09:35:03.510