Sodoko v1.0 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Sodoko v1.0 from your systemwww.sodoko.net
. You can read more on www.sodoko.net or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.sodoko.net
if you want to read more on Sodoko v1.0 on www.sodoko.net's web page. Sodoko v1.0 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\sodoko directory, depending on the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Sodoko v1.0 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\sodoko\unins000.exe". sodoko.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.31 MB (1374720 bytes) on disk.
Sodoko v1.0 contains of the executables below. They take 1.97 MB (2070298
bytes) on disk.
- sodoko.exe (1.31 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Sodoko v1.0.
Sodoko v1.0 is an application marketed by the software company www.sodoko.net. Some people try to remove this application. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Sodoko v1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Sodoko v1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Sodoko v1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sodoko v1.0". The Sodoko v1.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Sodoko v1.0 in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Sodoko v1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sodoko v1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.sodoko.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\sodoko\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Sodoko v1.0.
8. After removing Sodoko v1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sodoko v1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sodoko v1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Sodoko v1.0 by www.sodoko.net from your PC, nor are we saying that Sodoko v1.0 by www.sodoko.net is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Sodoko v1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 16:16:47.000