SocialPasswordDecryptor v6.5 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall SocialPasswordDecryptor v6.5 from your PCSecurityXploded
. You can read more on SecurityXploded or check for application updates here
. More info about the application SocialPasswordDecryptor v6.5 can be seen at http://www.securityxploded.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SecurityXploded\SocialPasswordDecryptor directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\SecurityXploded\SocialPasswordDecryptor\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall SocialPasswordDecryptor v6.5. Uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 391.77 KB (401172 bytes) on disk.
SocialPasswordDecryptor v6.5 contains of the executables below. They take 391.77 KB (401172
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (391.77 KB)
This data is about SocialPasswordDecryptor v6.5 version 6.5
SocialPasswordDecryptor v6.5 is an application offered by SecurityXploded. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall SocialPasswordDecryptor v6.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall SocialPasswordDecryptor v6.5 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SocialPasswordDecryptor v6.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SocialPasswordDecryptor v6.5". The SocialPasswordDecryptor v6.5 program will be found very quickly. When you select SocialPasswordDecryptor v6.5 in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about SocialPasswordDecryptor v6.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SocialPasswordDecryptor v6.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.securityxploded.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SecurityXploded\SocialPasswordDecryptor\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SocialPasswordDecryptor v6.5.
8. After uninstalling SocialPasswordDecryptor v6.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SocialPasswordDecryptor v6.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SocialPasswordDecryptor v6.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SocialPasswordDecryptor v6.5 by SecurityXploded from your PC, we are not saying that SocialPasswordDecryptor v6.5 by SecurityXploded is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SocialPasswordDecryptor v6.5 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 20:28:55.857