Social Stealth Marketer
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Social Stealth Marketer for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Social Stealth Marketer from your systemSocial Stealth Marketer
. You can read more on Social Stealth Marketer or check for application updates here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Social Stealth Marketer directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall Social Stealth Marketer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Social Stealth Marketer\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Social Stealth Marketer.exe is the Social Stealth Marketer's main executable file and it occupies approximately 1.35 MB (1411072 bytes) on disk.
Social Stealth Marketer installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 10.79 MB (11310592
bytes) on disk.
- chromedriver.exe (8.12 MB)
- Social Stealth Marketer.exe (1.35 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.32 MB)
This data is about Social Stealth Marketer version 1.41
Social Stealth Marketer is an application offered by the software company Social Stealth Marketer. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to remove Social Stealth Marketer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Social Stealth Marketer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Social Stealth Marketer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Social Stealth Marketer". The Social Stealth Marketer application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Social Stealth Marketer in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Social Stealth Marketer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Social Stealth Marketer.
8. After uninstalling Social Stealth Marketer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Social Stealth Marketer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Social Stealth Marketer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Social Stealth Marketer by Social Stealth Marketer from your computer, we are not saying that Social Stealth Marketer by Social Stealth Marketer is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Social Stealth Marketer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-12 17:19:12.013